Thursday, September 25, 2008

My New Perch

If you’re like many of us who spend an increasing amount of time at working at home on the computer, you’re one of two types and two types only. If you’re an A, you’ve already appraised the value of quality comfort and function seating – and invested in an office or desk chair that meets those needs. If you’re a B, this truth is likely becoming more and more apparent and you’re considering such a purchase yourself.


I’m the latter and have in fact, just today. decided to order a new Office Star office chair from Cymax Stores. OfficeFurnitureNMore.com has an impressive selection of desk chairs and I’ve decided to go with the Office Star Pillow Top Mesh Office Chair. The broadly cushioned seat and back panel seals the deal for me after all the function amenities. Lever-operated pneumatic height column, Tilt w/ lock, 360 swivel, adjustable arms – you know, the whole complement of what I’ll need when I’m looking to be productive in my workspace.


Truth is, since I bought my place I’ve been primarily using my computer while sitting on my drum throne. Now the Taye Drums 760 motorcycle-style cloth seat is one heck of a drum throne and super comfy, but I need something with a flex-back panel and some amrests for while I do my thing in the evenings. An office chair that features a molded mesh back panel and a built-in lumbar support beam is a good fit for anyone who can develop stiffness in their back after long seated periods or those who have existing back issues.


Those of you living in warmer climates can appreciate the appeal of a ventilated mesh or screen back office chair, and both Office Star and fellow American manufacturer Boss offer nice quality-made and competitively-priced models keep your shirt dry on hot days. The Boss Contemporary Executive Office Chair is a perfectly simple yet good-looking and full-function task chair that makes the grade for a professional office setting. A Boss Ergonomic Leather Chair can take on a more stately office role with a look that that can’t be beat at 134 dollars and only at officefurniturenmore.


Eurostyle Office Chairs are definitely the way to go for those whose workspace or den continues to be a focal point of their modern decor. These chairs have, as their name suggests, a very chic European vibe to them that falls right into sleek simple stylish.


Check out their Bungie Low-Back Office Chair and see what I mean.


I’m anxious to push off for a roll over to my file cabinet or all the way wall end to spy on the living room, not to mention lots of random 360 degree swiveling to “work it in”, you know. Looking forward to its arrival with, as I conveniently held until the last sentence,

FREE GROUND SHIPPING!!

No comments: