Friday, December 12, 2008

My Letter to Santa Claus

Dear Santa,

Just to set the record, I had a great childhood and got lots of stuff for Christmas (as you know) every year. But when I was growing up, we didn’t have Children’s Furniture Select. Since I know that a Ferrari convertible won’t fit in the elevator of our office building, please bring the following:

I always wanted a train set. My theory is I had no brothers, so no train set. So please put the The Kidkraft Santa Stacking Train in my stocking. It looks like a lot of fun! Great picture of you, by the way.

A rocking horse – either the Derby Rocking Horse by Kidcraft or (and I know it’s not really a horse, but it’s kind of a horse) the Kidkraft Harley Davidson Lil' Diva Rock 'N Ride. If you can’t bring both, surprise me!

I love to read. The KidKraft Princess Bookcase looks absolutely divine. Books would be even more magical if I had some place pink to keep them.

And the absolutely last thing on my wish list is the Savannah Dollhouse. To be honest, I did have a dollhouse when I was growing up, but not one as tall as I would have been back then.

Thanks.

Yours truly,
A Cymax Stores copywriter

P.S. You know where I sit, but just in case, it will be the desk that has the big plate of cookies on it.

No comments: