Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A man, a plan, a vanity

One of the best things about working for an e-tailer is getting a good look at all the new products that come out. As I was browsing through MoreVanities.com I stumbled upon my dream bathroom. You have got to check this out!


First up, I want something modern for the vanity and sink. That’s just my style; clean and simple. I love having all of my bathroom goods easily accessible. I don’t want to rummage through drawers or deal with narrow medicine cabinet shelving while half-asleep in the morning. That’s why I picked this one out: The DreamLine Glass Bathroom Vanity Set - Take a look at the shelf space!


Now, as an added bonus with that vanity, there’s a choice of glass bowls with it. I know you might be thinking that you want something that will go well with that set of towels your sister-in-law gave you, but I suggest something different. Morning sets the tone for the rest of the day and I say: avoid the mundane. Go with something colorful. Go with something exotic. My choice of bowl for the vanity would definitely be this dragon: The DreamLine Red Dragon Art Glass Vessel Sink - Imagine brushing your teeth over that!


Since this is my dream shower we’re talking about, I’m going all out with this one. Take a gander at this: The DreamLine Oceana Jetted Steam Shower. Seven adjustable body jets! 3-way adjustable hand shower. Rain shower roof! It even has a foot massager! Now this is starting your day in style. How could it get any better?


You too can find your dream bathroom at MoreVanities.com!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That really is a beautiful vanity. And it won't seem dated years from now.

Regards,
Bathroom Renovation