Monday, November 8, 2010

I need a Bedroom Vanity Set!

I’m in the market for a bedroom vanity set. Currently, my make up, hair brushes, combs, accessories and skin care products are located all over my house: in my bathroom, in the hallway by the door (when I’m rushing out) and all over the desk in my room. Actually, all of my beauty products and accessories are slowly taking over the entire surface of my desk. In fact, I think my army of hair accessories, lotions and potions exercised a coup d’état and kicked my poor laptop out. Laptop is in exile on the coffee table in said living room!

As you can see, I need a vanity. Well, I don’t actually need one but it WILL make my life a lot easier and more organized. I also anticipate some additional indirect benefits of having bedroom vanity, such as saving time in the morning because I’m not looking for things and hopefully, I’ll end up looking more put together because I will now have a place to sit down and properly style my hair, etc.

So what kind of vanity shall I choose? A more romantic, traditional one such as this:



Or a sleek, modern one like this:




What kind would you choose?

-M

No comments: